90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee Return Policy
We’re proud of the products we carry, and we are proud to stand behind them. It usually takes time for your body to acclimate to a new massage chair. For this reason, we offer you the opportunity to try your D.Core massage chair the industry’s most generous home trial period.
What we offer to you:
- A 90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee that starts from the date of delivery to your home or pickup from us.
- Subject to “what we ask” below, if you’re not completely happy with your product, we will refund what you paid for the product. (Additional policies apply for beds and bedding. Please see below.)
What we ask of you:
- Keep and use the product for AT LEAST 30 days in your home. It takes time to acclimate to massage chairs. Some people report discomfort at first only to report absolute delight later.
- Contact us after 30 days and before 90 days of having the chair to arrange a return.
- Understand and agree that delivery and set up fees are not refundable.
- Understand and agree that anything you return will be like-new, with no damage or wear of any kind, and complete with original box, packaging, accessories, and manuals. Factory attached law labels and stickers must all be intact. Anything other than this will result in either a refusal to honor the return or a restocking and reconditioning fee.
- Provide the original sales receipt for all returns and exchanges.
- Understand and agree that promotional items offered at the time of your original purchase must also be returned in its original condition with all original packaging. These items may also be kept by you by paying the regular retail cost for the item. If you fail to include promotional items with a return, we will automatically deduct the full retail value of the item from what we credit you.
- Additional delivery charges may apply on exchanges.
- Any item purchased as an exchange from a return becomes a final sale.
- Purchases of floor models, open box items, discontinued products, and as-is goods are final sales.
- Anything used in a commercial setting at any time during the return period nullifies this policy. Items used commercially – even briefly – cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Special Orders require 100% prepayment and are final sales at time of order.
- Special Order items include any item that is not regularly stocked by the store, any purchased in a non-stocked special color, size, or finish, and any item annotated on your official store receipt as a “Special Order.”
- If your Special Order does not fit in your room (down the hallway, up the stairs, etc.) it cannot be returned. Do not special order if you feel this may be a problem. Please take accurate measurements before ordering.
- Dye lots on fabrics vary. Dye lot variation is unavoidable, and Special Orders with dye lot color variation may not be returned.
Delivery Lead Times
We know you’re eager to receive your purchase, and we’re committed to processing and shipping your order expeditiously. All lead times shared below reflect days past the day of your confirmed order.
Here are lead times by delivery and order type:
- White Glove (Full Service) or Freight – Approximately Two (2) weeks
- Special Orders – Approximately Two (2) to Twelve (12) Weeks depending on the nature of your special order. Your Comfort Consultant will provide the estimated lead time for your order.
- Expedited / Express Freight – We can make these arrangements for an additional fee. We’re usually able to reduce transit times to between three (3) and five (5) work days.
We have provided you with our best estimates, and we ask that you understand that lead times sometimes vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
All estimates are for deliveries to non-remote areas of the contiguous 48 United States. For deliveries to remote areas, AK, HI, and Canada, your Comfort Consultant will provide you with delivery cost and transit time estimate after consulting with our logistics team.
Here are some things that can lead to delivery delays:
- Inclement weather, which is especially important to note for orders placed in the winter.
- Natural disasters, pandemics and other unforseen & uncontrollable disruptions.
- Mishandled or lost freight by a shipper. As soon as we become aware of a shipment that is damaged, misdirected, or lost by a shipper, we commit to working as fast as we can to correct the problem.
- Extended holidays that fall while your shipment is in transit.
- Other errors or delays caused by a shipper or final mile (full service) local delivery agent.
We will do our best to let you know about shipping issues that may have an impact on your delivery timeline.
White Glove or Full Service:
Price: $450 with surcharges for remote areas and other special circumstances
Includes delivery, unpacking, assembly, removal of packing materials, and placement of merchandise in your home. If this option is selected, please prepare for your delivery by taking these steps:
- Clear hallways and clear the space where you want the product placed. Delivery crews will not move existing furniture. They will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Delivery crews will not move, setup, disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- Unless you have arranged it with us in advance, the delivery crew will not remove, recycle or otherwise dispose of any mattresses, furniture or packaging from the premises. Surcharges and the availability of this service vary. Please speak with your Comfort Consultant.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) are not done by our regular delivery crews. Hoists and balcony deliveries cannot be attempted under any circumstances. We may be able to help you make special arrangements for these unusually challenging deliveries. If arrangements can be made, surcharges apply. Please speak with your Comfort Consultant.
Price: $200 and up with surcharges for remote areas and other special circumstances
Basic drop off of the product to the curb in front of a customer’s residence. Does not include unpacking, carrying into the residence or business, moving the product into a garage, or assembly. Delivery charges are not refundable if you decide to return or exchange your merchandise.
Price: $0 (may not be available on all items)
Depending on where you made your purchase, self pickup may be available. If this option is selected, please follow these guidelines:
- Identification is required for all pickups. Please bring the original receipt and a photo ID.
- If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser on the sales order they must have the original sales receipt.
- Once notified that your merchandise is ready for pickup, you must pickup your merchandise within 10 days.
- For safety reasons, D.Core does not advise transport of merchandise nor can we help load or tie your furniture to your vehicle. Should you elect to transport items in a way that is unsafe, you take full responsibility, indemnify D.Core , and acknowledge that D.Core has informed you that what you are doing is unsafe and ill-advised. Under no circumstances is D.Core responsible for loss or damage incurred once merchandise leaves the store.
- If you’re concerned about the safety, please contact our staff to take advantage of D.Core’s professional delivery services.
- All damage associated with a delivery must be reported at time of delivery.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for returns and exchanges. For returns we accept, we will offer a credit merchandise returned minus the cost of original delivery. A new order for an exchanged item will include your newly selected merchandise and a new delivery charge.
- If you cancel/reschedule an order less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled delivery time, you will forfeit your delivery charge and may be required to pay additional delivery fees.
Our 90-Day Price Match Guarantee
Buy with confidence! Our 90-Day Price Match Guarantee means that you know that you’re receiving the best possible price on your purchase.
For up to 90 days from the date of your purchase, if you find a lower advertised price for exactly the same item (brand, model number, upholstery) sold by any other authorized dealer of the identical item you purchased from us, simply present the current advertisement to us and we will credit you the difference. It is that simple. We believe in our prices, and we believe in being fair to you.
When presenting a qualified competing ad, please note that we will take into account any shipping and/or set up fees, warranty costs, promotional gifts we may have included that a competitor does not include, and taxes that add to the final price you would have to pay a competitor for the identical item.
Our Price Match Guarantee excludes floor samples, open box goods, special orders, clearance goods, “As-Is” items, going-out-of-business sales, and any offer from any business or individual not authorized to represent a specific product.
The programs and policies presented here are offered by Dcoremassagechairs.com. Policies at your local store or gallery, and those offered by other websites may differ.